We're always on the lookout for games that bear some resemblance to classic Super Monkey Ball titles, eager to recapture some of that nostalgic Gamecube magic.
Marble Maid, from publisher eastasiasoft, looks like it might just scratch that itch. Boasting more than 50 unique stages, the game sees you take on the role of a cute maid whose job is to bin off the dreaded 'Dust Bunnies'. You'll need to clear 3 in each stage before making your way to the exit.
As a bonus incentive, you'll be tasked with filling up a gallery with a bunch of "naughty" images, and you'll also face off against a deadly boss after every 10 stages.
Here's a list of features from eastasiasoft:
- Master more than 50 stages of puzzle ball adventure!
- Roll through tricky obstacles to chase down and eliminate dust bunnies.
- Explore a wide variety of room types, each with new challenges.
- Unlock images with each world you clear!
- Confront your rival Nega Maid in exciting boss battles.
- Discover secret levels by beating the main story!
Will you be picking up Marble Maid? Let us know your thoughts with a comment down below.