Publisher JanduSoft and developer Volcano Bytes have announced that retro shoot-em-up Galactic Wars EX will be coming to Switch, launching on April 21st.
The game will boast 60fps gameplay along with modes to cater for solo and co-op players and will cost $7.99 upon its release.
Here's some further info from JanduSoft:
Galactic Wars EX is the best experience on shoot ‘m up of genre.
Play solo or with a friend in the coop mode and combat with the enemies across the forty phases with their bosses and mini bosses.
You can choose on 3 different ships to fight against evil with different capabilities. More weapons and power ups wait for you in this 16 bits space game.
– 1 or 2 Players Co-op Pixel perfect gameplay.
– 3 different ships to fight against evil with different capabilities and different power ups.
– More than 40 new phases to fight the invaders along 3 areas with mini bosses and bosses.
– Smooth 60FPS Classic Shmup action.
The game was originally funded via Kickstarter, gaining $3,879 of its $3,500 goal, thanks to a total of 101 backers.
- Further Reading - Best Nintendo Switch Shmups
Does this one scratch that chump itch? Will you be picking it up on April 21st? Let us know.