It's always nice when games are able to provide updates that make the experience accessible to even more players, and the latest title to do this is Puzzle & Dragons Nintendo Switch Edition.
After arriving on the platform last month, GungHo Online Entertainment has issued the version 1.02 update - adding a controller option intended to "better support left-handed players". This update also includes various other key updates and the usual bug fixes.
Here's the full rundown:
1. Control settings may now be changed during Solo Play battles!
2. PvP Mode button controls bonus added!
Players who use button controls exclusively to move Orbs and activate skills, etc., will receive a 20,000-point bonus at the results screen.
3. LL-sized monsters resized to 70% in Custom Mode!
LL monster size has been revised to 70%, allowing them to be included in battles alongside S or M sized monsters.
4. Custom Mode monster placement controls have been revised!
Monster placement within the battle edit screen has been made more intuitive.
5. Handedness Support added (left/right)!
The Control Options menu now includes puzzle control settings intended to better support left-handed players.
6. Additional bug fixed and miscellaneous improvements have been made.
Have you tried out this game on the Nintendo Switch yet? How about this latest update? Leave a comment down below.