Konami's upcoming free-to-play title Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel - scheduled to arrive on the Nintendo Switch and multiple other platforms this winter - will include cross-platform play and cross-save support.
Not only will you be able to take on opponents on different platforms, but you'll also be able to link your "Master Duel" game data across platforms - meaning you can play across console, PC, or mobile.
This information revealed during the latest Japanese trailer at Jump Festa 2022. The game will also feature the following:
- Beautifully presented Duels masterfully rendered in 4K resolution*
- Over 10,000 cards to unlock**, spanning over two decades of Dueling history
- Solo Mode campaign that showcases the unknown stories behind the cards
- Extensive Deck-building features and resources, including a massive database of Deck lists
- Detailed tutorials for beginners that teach you how to Duel as you play the game
- Special events and tournaments to enter – compete against players across the globe!
- And much, much more
Will you be trying out Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel when it eventually shows up on the Nintendo Switch? Leave a comment down below.