If running about and getting hit with real-life Nerf pellets sounds a bit too exhausting, you might want to check out Nerf Legends, a new first-person shooter that lets you shoot things to your heart's content while staying firmly seated on your sofa. Something that should be a selling point of any video game, let's be honest.
The game will have you taking on a variety of blaster-wielding opponents as you shoot your way through combat arenas, pulling off trick shots as you go. There's a single-player story mode to work through, but you can also jump online to compete with others if you prefer. Here's a feature list to tell you more:
- Intense single-player campaign featuring a variety of extreme enemies, boss battles and challenges across 19 out-of-this-world locations.
- Pull off amazing trick shots with 15 authentic NERF blasters from the Mega, Ultra and Elite lines, including new releases from 2021!
- Supercharge your blasters with power-ups like magnetic pull darts, push darts, seeker darts, and slow darts to change the tide of battle.
- Customize your character and blasters with upgradeable perks and skins.
- Online multiplayer featuring 4v4 team-based and 8-player free-for-all modes lets you test your blasting skills in exciting matches against friends and rivals!
You'll find it on the eShop for £39.99 (it's actually marked down to £31.99 for the remainder of today), or at select retailers if you're after a physical copy.
As ever, we'd love to know whether you're thinking of picking this one up so fire away in the comments below.