Motorsports Games has announced that Nascar Heat Ultimate Edition+ will be speeding onto a Switch near you next month, bringing the series to Nintendo's hybrid platform for the first time.
This is the official video game of the 2020 season, with all the 2020 official teams, drivers, cars and schedule from the three Nascar National Series present and correct. It also features the Xtreme Dirt Tour, with 39 tracks being included in the game in total.
The Switch version will contain all of the features found in Nascar Heat 5, including gameplay enhancements to AI, more camera options, and the option for DNFs, and also benefits from having the 2021 Nascar Cup Series Cars Roster and 2021 primary paint schemes. Here's a huge feature list to tell you all about it:
• Career Mode – Progress through the feeder series (Xtreme Dirt, Gander Trucks and Xfinity Series) to reach the NASCAR Cup Series or jump right in and start at the top.
• Improved Stats – Track your progress through the Career with more detailed and improved statistics offering far more insight.
• Gameplay Enhancements – Improved AI, more player camera options and DNFs.
• Brand-new Testing Mode – Perfect your racing lines and experiment to find the best car setup for each track.
• Challenge Mode – Brand-new Online Challenge Mode gives you unique race scenarios to complete with a variety of gameplay.
• Official Tracks – 39 authentic tracks for you to race on across the various series, including Daytona International Speedway, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course and Talladega Superspeedway, plus 9 dirt tracks.
• Multiplayer – Race online with up to 16 players or enjoy local split-screen multiplayer with a friend.
• Paint Booth – Even more enhancements, including new number fonts and schemes.
The game launches on 19th November and will be available both physically and digitally; it's currently available to pre-order on the eShop for $39.99, and you should start to see physical pre-order options appear at retailers soon, if not already.
Are you a Nascar fan? Will you be picking this one up next month? Let us know in the comments.