Aspyr Media has announced two new physical bundles for Nintendo Switch, both heading to stores this November.
The first bundle, Star Wars Jedi Knight Collection, includes both Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy; the second, Star Wars Racer and Commando Combo, features Star Wars: Republic Commando and Star Wars Episode I: Racer. The two bundles actually leaked some time ago, but it's nice to see their releases be officially announced.
Each of these will be launching across Europe and North America on 16th November, priced at $29.99 / 29.99€ / £25.99. They'll also arrive on PS4 a little earlier, hitting retail on 26th October for the same prices.
You can find our reviews for each of the four games included across the two bundles by clicking on their names above, but we also have a quick rundown of each for you below:
Star Wars Jedi Knight Collection
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast:
A Jedi outcast struggles with his past, his enemies, and his destiny. Kyle Katarn’s classic adventure lands on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4! Experience the legendary single-player epic with modernized controls.
- As Kyle Katarn, agent of the New Republic, use your Lightsaber and the full power of the Force to combat a new evil plaguing the galaxy.
- Choose wisely from an arsenal of 13 weapons including disruptor rifle, thermal detonators, trip mines, and Wookiee bowcaster.
- Test your skills in 24 single-player missions, four epic boss fights, and one unforgettable cantina.
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy:
Forge your weapon and follow the path of the Jedi. The online multiplayer classic comes to Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 with modernized controls. Take on the role of a new student eager to learn the ways of the Force from Jedi Master Luke Skywalker.
- Play with up to 16 online players in six online multiplayer modes including: Siege, Capture the Flag, and Free for All.
- Customize your character by defining both look and gender before entering the Academy to learn the power and dangers of the Force.
- Construct your own Lightsaber from handle to blade. As you progress, discover the power of wielding two Lightsabers or the ultimate double-bladed Lightsaber made famous by Darth Maul.
- Interact with famous STAR WARS characters in many classic STAR WARS locations as you face the ultimate choice: fight for good and freedom on the light side or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side.
Star Wars Racer and Commando Combo
Star Wars Episode I Racer:
Two Engines. One Champion. No Limits. The fan-favorite racer is back! Take control of a podracer speeding through flaming methane lakes, Tusken Raider assaults, anti-gravity tunnels, and much more in a pulse-pounding, do-or-die fight to the finish line.
- Choose from 25 playable racers including: Anakin Skywalker, Sebulba, and Ratts Tyerell
- Race tracks spanning 8 unique worlds including: Tatooine, Baroonda, and Malastare
- Work with Pit Droids to upgrade your podracer for higher top speeds and acceleration
- Discover short-cuts and secrets to master your lap times.
Star Wars Republic Commando:
The squad is your weapon. Boss, Fixer, Scorch, and Sev, better known as Delta Squad, are back on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4! Relive the legendary campaign.
- Welcome to the Clone Wars: Chaos has erupted throughout the galaxy. As leader of an elite squad of Republic Commandos, your mission is to infiltrate, dominate, and ultimately annihilate the enemy.
- Battle Relentless Enemies: Battle a variety of highly intelligent and deadly enemies—from brutal Trandoshan mercenaries to the flying insectoid warriors of Geonosis.
- The Squad is Your Weapon: Your squad will follow your orders, performing complex commands and strategic maneuvers. You are their leader. They are your weapon.
If you're interested, pre-orders are already going live ahead of that 16th November release date:
Please note that some external links on this page are affiliate links, which means if you click them and make a purchase we may receive a small percentage of the sale. Please read our FTC Disclosure for more information.