Last week, Disney and Nighthawk Interactive confirmed the 'Disney Classic Games Collection' for Nintendo Switch. It's essentially an update of the 2019 Switch release Disney Classic Games: Aladdin And The Lion King repacked with The Jungle Book and Capcom's 1993 Super Nintendo version of Aladdin.
If you already owned 'Disney Classic Games' and were worried you would have to fork out for the whole thing again - the good news is there'll be a DLC upgrade available. For just $9.99 USD (or your regional equivalent), you'll be able to get your hands on all of the new content available in the new 'Collection' release.
Here is the full list of games included in this upcoming collection (via Vooks.net):
- Disney’s Aladdin: SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Sega MegaDrive
- Disney’s Aladdin – Final Cut: Sega Mega Drive
- Disney’s Aladdin – Demo Version: Sega Mega Drive
- Disney’s Aladdin – Japanese Version: Sega Mega Drive
- Disney The Lion King: SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Sega MegaDrive
- Disney The Lion King – Japanese Version: Sega Mega Drive
- Disney The Jungle Book: SNES, Game Boy, Sega Mega Drive
The Disney Classic Games Collection will be released on 9th November for $29.99. Will you be taking advantage of the DLC upgrade or buying the whole collection? Leave a comment down below.