Although E3 is back this year, last year's indie showcase Guerrilla Collective will also be making a return over three days.
This year's showcase will take place on the 5th, 6th and 12th June at 8 AM Pacific / 11am Eastern / 4pm UK. There'll be more than 80 games featured - with developers such as tinyBuild, Innersloth, Humble Games, Thuderful and Raw Fury in attendance. You'll be able to tune in live on Twitch.
A Black Voices in gaming segment is set to return on 5th June, and on 12th June, the main showcase will be followed by a "Wholesome Direct" - featuring over 75 "cute and cuddly" titles. Here are the confirmed publishers and developers so far, courtesy of IGN:
- 2Awesome Studio (Rainswept)
- 505 Games (Control, Bloodstained)
- Akupara Games (Mutazione)
- All in! Games (Ghostrunner)
- Goblinz Studio (Banners of Ruin)
- Fellow Traveller (Genesis Noir)
- Good Shepherd (Monster Train)
- Grafitti Games (Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion)
- Humble Games (TemTem)
- Headup Games (Bridge Constructor)
- Hypetrain Digital (Breathedge)
- Innersloth (Among Us)
- tinyBuild (Hello Neighbor)
- Neon Doctrine (Doors of Insanity)
- Perfect World (Torchlight III)
- Raw Fury (Call of the Sea)
- Superhot (Superhot)
- Thunderful (Lonely Mountains: Downhill)
- Versus Evil (The Banner Saga)
- Whitethorn Games (Calico)
Will you be tuning into Guerrilla Collective this year? Leave a comment down below. For a full recap on last year's event, check out our guide.