Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition, the nihilistic action-platformer from indie developer Brainwash Gang, launches later this week on Switch with a whopping 20% discount.
PC players may remember Nongunz coming out back in 2017; however, for this Doppleganger Edition, developer Brainwash Gang teamed up with publisher Digerati to bring Switch gamers a remastered version that promises to improve on the original in many ways.
The game is a roguelite wrapped inside a riddle, each run in Nongunz sees you parting from a black and white graveyard into an ever-changing gothic dungeon full of nightmares fleshed out of human viscera. Surviving not only requires skill but style, since Nongunz rewards you for long-lasting combos and challenges. Moreover, score plays a key role in the progress of the idle game: the formation of your very own band of lost souls and death cultists.
Here are the key features for your edification:
- Unforgiving gameplay that will challenge both your skill and your wits
- The whole game is a riddle. Unveil the mystery behind the nihilistic universe of Nongunz
- Beautifully crafted black and white pixel environments and characters
- Hundreds of levels plagued with dozens of different enemies
- Many weapons, items and equipment to unlock and master
- The potential to change your perception about existence, violence, and mankind
- New for the Doppelganger Edition! Join forces with your double in Local Co-op mode
- New for the Doppelganger Edition! Survive an eternity of enemies in Arena mode
Let us know if you plan to take advantage of the 20% discount later in the week, will you be picking up Nongunz for your Switch?