Ahead of next month's release of the wave one expansion pass, Nintendo and Koei Tecmo have taken the opportunity to update last year's game, Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.
This update allows players to now purchase the Expansion Pass from within the game, and also resolves "various other issues" including some language adjustments.
Below are the full patch notes, courtesy of Nintendo's official support page:
Ver. 1.1.0 (Released May 20, 2021)
- Made it so you can now purchase the Expansion Pass for this software from within the game.
- Addressed various other issues, including the following:
- Adjusted narration for English and Dutch languages in some scenarios.
Version 1.1.0 is only the second update released for Age of Calamity. The original update launched alongside the game last November and resolved a number of issues:
Ver. 1.0.1 (Released November 19, 2020)
- Added Spanish audio.
- Fixed software issues, including the following problems:
- Fixed issue where proceeding further became impossible after certain operations in the menu screen of the two-player mode.
- Fixed issue where proceeding further sometimes became impossible when changing characters at a certain point in some of the scenarios.
- Fixed issue where proceeding beyond the loading screen sometimes became impossible after defeating an enemy with a certain procedure in some of the scenarios.
- Fixed the issue where the screen display got corrupted and controls apart from the HOME Button stopped responding after certain operations in the materials selling menu.
Nintendo has also taken the opportunity to remind everyone to prepare for the next battle by purchasing the Expansion Pass DLC for the game:
And just yesterday we got our first look at Link's bonus gear that comes with the DLC purchase. It'll be arriving next week on 28th May.
Will you be picking up the Hyrule Warriors Expansion Pass when the first wave of content arrives next month? Have you even played through the main game yet? Leave a comment down below.