Obsidian Entertainment has announced The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon will be coming to the Nintendo Switch next week on 10th February.
This is the first of two narrative expansions that can be purchased - offering intrigue and danger, new locations, more "science" weapons and expanded character customisation and lore.
- Intrigue and danger: Search an abandoned Spacer’s Choice facility and encounter a cast of new characters as you uncover the mystery behind the sudden cancellation of the Gorgon Project.
- New locations: Explore the treacherous canyons of the Gorgon Asteroid and encounter enemies that have been warped by science.
- More science weapons: Discover three outlandish new science weapons, including the P.E.T. (Pest Extermination Tool), an exciting new melee weapon that draws in enemies for close-range attacks.
- Expanded character customization and lore: An increased level cap, additional perks and flaws, wholly new armor sets, and several variants for existing gear. Plus, dig into the story of the Gorgon Asteroid with new Portable Phonograph audio logs that reveal the salacious secrets of a scientific experiment gone wrong.
That's not all, though. On top of this, Obsidian has today rolled out patch 1.3 of the game for Nintendo Switch owners. It adds some new features and addresses some bugs. Here's the full rundown:
- Players will now be able to trigger the DLC Peril on Gorgon after the content has been purchased and installed.
- Adjust level GC strategy
- Adjust texture streaming strategy
Will you be returning to The Outer Worlds to try out this new expansion? Leave a comment down below.