One of the Indie World Showcase's most standout games was, undoubtedly, the very unhappy looking Happy Game.
From developer Amanita Design, Happy Game has players solving unnerving puzzles, enduring a few unsettling songs and surviving face-to-face encounters with suspicious smiley faces. The reveal trailer was absolute nightmare fuel, and we're here for it.
It's planned to launch on both Switch and PC next spring, so we hopefully won't have too long to wait before we can get our hands on it and cry ourselves to sleep afterwards. Here's a feature list:
- Brand new psychedelic horror adventure from the creators of Botanicula and CHUCHEL
- Endure and escape three unforgettable nightmares
- Solve deeply disturbing puzzles in (not so) charming environments
- Deal with suspicious smiley faces and pink bunnies
- Creepy songs and screeches from the Czech freak-folk band DVA
Want some creepy screenshots? Of course you want creepy screenshots:
Is this one going on your Switch wishlist? Sweet dreams!