Sometimes you stumble across an upcoming Switch eShop game and it absolutely confuses the hell out of you. The upcoming game Life of Boris: Super Slav by Lithuanian publisher SneakyBox would be one such title.
In the game, you jump into the 'hilarious' world of YouTube personality Boris the Slav King, who has 3.2 million subs to his name. According to his 'about' page, his channel is focused on "slav gaming, lifestyle, cooking, car reviews, animation and tutorials including end of month and budget cooking."
Players will get to meet his unique family, such as cousin Anatoli and babushka, or his neighbour Vadim, and find out what it means to be 'Cheeki Breeki'.
We're still not sure what to make of this, so let's consider the game's features:
• EXPERIENCE a true Slav life with one and only Boris. He will show you the true way!
• COMPETE with other Slavs in SlavOlympics. Show the gopniks how much mayonez you can intake.
• COLLECT all of the Boris’ favorite HardBass hits from Uamee, Gopnik McBlyat and DJ Blyatman.
• LEARN special recipes from Boris’ babushka’s kitchen.
• CUSTOMIZE Boris’ appearance with specially made balaclavas.
• DISCOVER all the possible endings of Boris’ adventures. Some may let you continue, some will leave you scratching your head.
Life of Boris: Super Slav lands on the Switch eShop on 12th November. Will you be checking it out?