Ratalaika Games and ABX Games Studios have announced that Two Parsecs From Earth will be exploring a Switch eShop near you next week.
It's described as a Metroidvania-style exploration game in which players must choose a total of three abilities, guiding you on your very own adventure which can ultimately go eight different ways depending on your decisions.
Robot Z3-L1’s ship has crash landed on an inhospitable planet called Dimidium filled with alien landscapes and hostile surroundings. To escape and return home, Z3-L1 (/zeli/) must gather clues, gain powers and discover artifacts needed to fix a space ship.
- 2D Metroidvania style platform exploration
- Choose between 3x2 abilities, but a choice disable another ability until the end of the game.
- 8 ways to finish the game depending on abilities choices.
- Music that adapts to your abilities choices.
- New game + to gain others abilities and reach 100%.
If you're intrigued by the idea behind this one, you'll be able to pick it up from the eShop on 16th October for $7.99 $ / 7,99€.
Are you a fan of Metroidvanias? Think you might give Two Parsecs From Earth a go when it launches next week? Tell us below.