Crysis Remastered has been updated on Nintendo Switch, with a new patch taking the game to Version 1.4.0.
This latest update improves audio, overall game performance and fixes a number of issues - like crashes, Joy-Con sync problems and various other bugs impacting the experience. You can see the full patch notes for yourself below.
Crysis Remastered Patch 1.4.0 - Nintendo Switch
- Improvements made to Audio.
- Improvements made to game Performance.
- Fixed multiple game crashes.
- Fixed a bug where a huge alien structure was floating mid-air at the beach.
- Fixed an issue that caused Gyroscope aiming to get stuck sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where the Audio synchronization during cutscenes was broken, after attaching/de-attaching joy-cons.
- Fixed an issue that caused NPC faces to be too dark during several cutscenes.
- Fixed an issue where some distant vegetation was glitching while using binoculars.
- Fixed issues with Psycho's mouth movements while other NPC speaks. (Recovery-village)
- Fixed a bug where occasionally the carrier's elevator could not be activated during the main objective. (Fleet - Reckoning)
- Fixed sound attenuation issues working inside building, even when they have been destroyed.
- Fixed a bug where corpses appeared dark after being thrown.
- Fixed a bug where General Kyong teleported with graphical artifacts. (Mine - Awakening)
- Fixed a bug where the HUD did not reload immediately after skipping the cutscene with General Kyong.
- Fixed wrong timing of the video played during the videoconference cutscene. (Rescue - Relic)
- Fixed an issue where broken glass would disappear, if player broke another glass. (Exodus - Sphere)
- Fixed a bug where VOs and subtitles were missing during dialogues with Psycho. (Reckoning-fleet)
Your game will be updated automatically if your system is connected to the internet. If not, you can manually update the game by selecting its tile on the HOME Menu with the '+' button and then selecting 'Software Update', 'Via the Internet'.
Have you downloaded this latest update yet? Noticed anything else? Tell us below. If you haven't tried out this game yet, why not check out our review - we said it was one of the best shooters available on the Switch.