Spitlings, a chaotic co-op action-arcade game, launches today on Nintendo Switch.
Designed for one to four players, Spitlings puts you in control of one of the strange titular creatures, spitting their teeth at bubbles or using them to jump around (it's already sounding a bit barmy, isn't it?) Your main goal is to get rid of all of the bubbles you'll see bouncing around on your screen, as you'll see in the trailer up above.
Here's an official description and feature list to tell you a little more:
Have you ever seen a Spitling before? Colorful, rectangular, spitting teeth? You haven‘t? Well, then it’s about time! A Spitling is a peaceful and happy little creature, but the utopian tranquility of their skyscraper town has been violently disrupted, and their friends are entrapped by all-consuming slime blobs.
So brush your teeth, grab your friends, and embark on a rescue mission of a different kind! The hardcore arcade co-op game Spitlings pits you against bouncing bubbles. Jump, bob, and weave to avoid their touch and spit your teeth at them to make them pop. Clear all of the 100+ levels and free the trapped Spitlings!
- Action-packed, highly engaging, scream-at-your-friends multiplayer fun
- Play the whole game with up to four people
- If one fails, everyone restarts: It‘s co-op with all the outrage of versus on top!
- Play 100+ levels and beat the clock to unlock the challenging b-side versions
- Unlock 70+ themes and 100 Spitlings to play with
- Experience the story through detailed, interactive comic cutscenes
- Increase the chaos in party mode with several unique mutator sets
As we noted above, the game launches today and is priced at $14.99 / €14,99 / £13.49. We'll have a review up for you as soon as we can, so feel free to keep checking back if you'd like to read our thoughts before diving in.
What do you think? Fancy giving this quirky co-op title a go? Tell us below.