On 14th July, run ‘n’ gun action-platformer Neon Abyss will launch on Nintendo Switch. If you can't wait to get stuck in, or if you're eager to see what it's all about, you'll be pleased to know that a free demo will be available on the eShop starting from today.
The free download lets you jump right into the game’s frantic action, answering Hades’ call and pitting yourself against the New Gods across four randomly generated levels. If you need to quickly catch up on what this one's all about, we have all the details you need below:
With its unique and ever-evolving dungeon, together with the possibility for unlimited stackable effects of more than 400+ items strewn through the game, the options for players are endless. Each incarnation offers up the opportunity for players to spend faith gems on the skill tree to unlock perks and customise their playthrough.
- Evolving Dungeon: Explore the unique and expandable underworld of Neon Abyss. Choose a personalised upgrade path to expand the dungeon and unlock new rooms, bosses, items, special rules, and new endings.
- Unlimited Item Synergies: Passive effects between items stack and affect each other, with no limit to the number of effects that can be applied to the player’s character.
- Expansive Content: Dynamically generated maps, over 400 items, dozens of monsters with different styles, and countless secrets ensure that no adventure through the abyss is the same.
- Pets Hatching & Evolving: As you descend into the abyss, find and nurture eggs until they hatch into a random pet. Each pet has a special ability and most can evolve as the action continues.
- Mini-games: Unique rooms of mini-games can be discovered in the dungeon, each one with new mechanics and rules. Take part in piano performances, dance competitions, fight clubs, and much more.
Thinking of giving this one a go? If you do give the demo a try, make sure to come back and let us know how you get on with a comment below.
Can't say no to the demo based on that footage. Worth a look.
ill have a go with this one!
I've been interested in this one. As always, you can download the demo to your Switch console via the official Nintendo website.
Looks too chaotic for me, but I won't say no to free.
I just watched the trailer, and I think it looks really good! I just wonder if it might be too bullet hell focused for my eyes. I am thinking I might be able to handle this one.
It lost me the moment the dub step started.
i actually enjoyed this demo! i'll buy this one!
I tried the demo a few minutes ago. I like it, but the jump button needs to be changed to "ZR" as soon as possible. The default jump button is ZL. That's horrible placement.
Just played it. Pretty nice yeah.
It seems okay I guess, I'm too busy playing Risk of Rain to buy this.
Tap here to load 10 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...