Fans of zombie apocalypses rejoice, because the Switch is about to receive its latest dose of undead mayhem when Deadly Days launches this summer.
A popular roguelite shooter from Assemble Entertainment and Pixelsplit Games, Deadly Days released on Steam to 'very positive' user reviews last September. It tasks you with managing and protecting a group of survivors, helping them to stop the waves of undead coming your way with crazy objects, special abilities and more.
The game has a strategic twist and looks to be full of humour. Check out its feature list below:
Key features of Deadly Days include:
- Over 60 different crazy items and tons of powerful special abilities that can dramatically change the outcome of any battle
- Over 25 weapon types with randomly generated modifications
- Over 30 different survivor skins and more than 10 unique zombie and boss types that only one want thing: brains!
- Lovingly designed pixel art style and procedurally generated cities and missions
- Expand your base by building various rooms like a greenhouse or mechanics room and craft crazy, unique weapons
We don't have an exact release date just yet, but rest assured that it'll be available to download from the eShop in the coming months.
Let us know if you're looking forward to checking it out with a comment below.