As a quick reminder, today sees the launch of Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch and other major platforms. If you've been waiting to get stuck into this one, make sure to check out the brand new launch trailer above.
Inspired by the likes of Diablo, the game has up to four players battling together through action-packed, treasure-stuffed levels, all within the iconic Minecraft universe. It's an all-new action-adventure featuring an epic quest to save the villagers and take down the evil Arch-Illager. Here's a feature list:
- Dungeon Creeper! Battle new-and-nasty mobs in this all-new action-adventure, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers.
- Multiplayer! Up to four players can team up and fight together in co-op mode.
- Power Up! Unlock dozens of unique items and weapon enchantments for devastating special attacks.
- Options! Personalize your character, then fight up-close and personal with melee swings, hang back with ranged attacks, or tank your way through swarms of mobs, shielded by heavy armour!
- Epicness! Explore treasure-stuffed levels in a quest to take down the evil Arch-Illager!
Just last week, a Nintendo eShop listing revealed the game's file size to be 3.6 GB so make sure you have the required space. It'll cost you £16.74 / $19.99, or £24.99 / $29.99 for the Hero Edition complete with DLC.
Thinking of giving the game a go? Are you already enjoying it as we speak? We'll have a full review of Minecraft Dungeons for you as soon as we can, so stay tuned!