Rising Star Games and TOYBOX Inc have today revealed the release date for Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing In Disguise. It'll be launching exclusively on Nintendo Switch both digitally and at retail on 10th July.
The game is a follow-up to Deadly Premonition, which also came to a Nintendo platform for the first time last year. It takes place in present-day Boston, having players heading back in time to Le Carré and uncovering the mysteries buried within the once peaceful town.
It actually serves as both a sequel and prequel to the original game, following Agents Davis and Jones as they begin a new investigation into the Le Carré serial murders. Here's a quick feature list to get you up to speed:
- Return as FBI Special Agent York and experience a brand-new murder mystery!
- Both a prequel and a sequel: A historic investigation to uncover the murder mystery in Le Carré
- An open-ended adventure: Travel around the town of Le Carré by foot or skateboard
- Mini-games: Bowling, Bayou Ride, Skateboard Challenge, and more
- Customization: Customize your character and upgrade your skateboard for improved speed and landing more difficult tricks
Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise will retail for $49.99 when it launches this July. The original game is currently 50% off on the Switch eShop from now until 17th May.
Excited for this one? Have you played the original on Switch? Reveal all in the comments below.