Overwatch's annual Archives event is now live once again, with players across Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC all now able to dive back into storied events.
For Archives 2020, each of the previous three Archives Brawls will have new Challenge Missions, with new Brawls unlocked each week. Brand new rewards are also available this year, so make sure to log in between now and 2nd April to get your hands on them.
There's a new launch video showcasing what you can expect to enjoy during the event, and we also have a full written list of everything you need to know below:
- This year, each mission has a unique modifier that will put you to the test!
- Week 1 – Two Uprising Missions Unlocked
- Molten Cores – Enemies drop Lava on death
- Glass Cannon – Players have 50% less health and increased damage
- Week 2 – Two Retribution Missions Unlocked
- Surgical Strike – Only critical hits do damage to enemies
- Close Quarters – Enemies can only be damaged if a player is nearby
- Week 3 – Two Storm Rising Missions Unlocked
- Blood Moon Rising – No Support heroes and healing is reduced. Heal yourself by doing damage
- Storm Raging – Some Enemies are enraged. Killing them spreads the rage
- Weekly Challenges are back for Archives, allowing you to unlock limited-time rewards by winning nine games.
- Rewards include an array of player icons, sprays, and Epic skins!
- Week 1: Holi Symmetra (Epic)
- Week 2: Rustclad Torbjorn (Epic)
- Week 3: Bear Mei (Epic)
- 5 Legendary Skins
- 3 Epic Skins
- Player Icons, Emotes, Sprays
Are you a keen Overwatch player? Will you be making sure to log in over the next few weeks? Let us know with a comment.