Eastasiasoft has revealed that its upcoming 2D bullet hell shoot 'em up, Project Starship, will be firing onto a Switch near you this Valentine's Day.
The game has you taking on the role of one of two protagonists - Garret or Gwen - and puts you in charge of saving their world from an ancient evil. The game's said to be "filled with absolute madness and randomly generated levels", providing you with "an epic and adrenaline-packed battle with the unknown where everything is obscure and mysterious". Ooer.
Here's a feature list:
- Choose to play a male or female pilot.
- Save the world from an ancient evil.
- Challenge evil gods and mad demons in full-screen bullet hell shoot 'em up action!
- Dive into the unknown and defeat the Hidden Eye!
- Evade, adapt and blast your way through a randomized galaxy.
The game will be available to download directly from the Nintendo Switch eShop on 14th February for $4.99 / €4.99.
Fancy an alternative romantic night in with this one? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.