Hack-and-slash title Lucah: Born of a Dream is just days away from releasing on Nintendo Switch. You can get your hands on it from 3rd July.
Described as "a harrowing struggle through our worst nightmares", Lucah: Born of a Dream features a surreal artistic direction and a narrative all about growth and struggle. In the game, you have been cursed to have your inner demons come to life as vicious nightmares. You'll need to traverse the hellish realm of dreams, endure the nightmare onslaught, and uncover the strength to accept yourself.
Here's a list of features for you to check out, as well as some screenshots of that eye-popping art style:
Master a deep combat system that blends ranged- and melee-action with rich customization. Explore an atmospheric world of repressed memories and unspeakable feelings. Lay waste to the Nightmares in a kinetic flurry of beautiful violence.
• Striking colors and evocative linework elicit a surreal sense of ambiguity and tension.
• Mix and match different Attack Mantras to create an endless variety of flashy combos.
• Befriend Familiars and use their ranged magic to turn the course of battle.
• Personalize your character with Virtues like slow-motion dodges, stunning parries, or vampiric attacks.
• Use Rewinds to instantly retry a battle you were failing to achieve better results.
You'll be able to pick this one up from this Wednesday (3rd July) for $14.99.
Will you be giving it a go? Already played it on PC? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.