Last month, we found out Moonlighter was opening for business in November and Digital Sun Games and 11 Bit Studios have finally given us a release date. The game will arrive on the Switch eShop on the 5th of next month. That's not all, though; in addition to the release date, a physical signature edition has been revealed which can be pre-ordered now. Here's what is included:
- A region free copy of the 'Moonlighter' game
- A CD digipak soundtrack
- A squishy jelly-monster figure
- An exclusive Moonlighter medallion with string
- A3 game poster featuring developer's digitally printed signatures
- A sturdy "Sierra"-style Signature Edition box
- An outer sleeve with bespoke artwork and featuring the developer's digitally printed signatures
The first 500 orders will qualify for a limited-edition collector's coin. If you don't want to spend £44.99 on the signature edition, you can pick up a standard physical release on the Switch for £29.99.
If you're not familiar with Moonlighter, it's an action-RPG featuring rogue-lite elements where you take on the role of a shopkeeper who also happens to be an adventurer. Your two passions go hand in hand as you fight monsters and then gather items and supplies to sell at your shop. Over time you can upgrade your shop and recruit assistants to help grow the business.
Take a look at the release announcement trailer above and tell us in the comments if you'll be downloading or buying a physical copy of Moonlighter on launch.