It has been announced that Detective Gallo, the upcoming comic-noir point-and-click adventure, will be available on Switch next week.
Entirely hand-illustrated and hand-animated, Detective Gallo features a grumpy, feathered, private eye protagonist struggling with a very tricky case, bizarre characters, and puzzles that will put his insight and patience to the test. So kind of like Detective Pikachu, but with less electricity and more feathers. With lots of characters, puzzles, and quests to explore, this one looks like it could be a real winner. Here's a full feature list to give you some more information:
- A non-violent adventure, inspired by classic cartoons and the best point&click adventure games of the past!
- Play as Gallo, a... rooster noir detective, and investigate on a multiple plant murder!
- Meet lots of incredible characters, all hand-animated, frame-by-frame.
- Dozens and dozens of logical puzzles and quests!
- Listen to over 50 minutes of original pure jazz-noir soundtrack!
- Fully dubbed in English and Italian, with multi-language support!
- Supports the touch screen on Nintendo Switch
If you like the look of this one, you won't have long to wait, as Detective Gallo launches on Switch on 17th August. Pre-orders for the title are going live today, giving players the chance to grab it at 15% off its usual $14.99 / €14.99 price tag.
Let us know if you'll be cracking this case with a comment below.