tinyBuild Games has announced that a Switch port of Punch Club will be landing on the eShop next week on 24th May.
Developed by Russian indie studio Lazy Bear Games, and originally seeing releases on PC, mobile devices, and then 3DS, Punch Club is a boxing tycoon management game with multiple branching story lines. You assume the role of an up-and-coming fighter whose father is brutally murdered, taking to the ring in a story-driven adventure featuring RPG-style elements.
About Punch Club:
- Fighter management sim with RPG and tycoon elements
- Find out who killed your father, and maybe learn something about yourself along the way
- Heavily story-driven, with multiple different narrative branches and game endings to discover
- Get as deep with stats as you like, and find your own way through extensive skill trees
- Gorgeous pixel visuals with 80-90s references and nostalgia all over the place
The heavy focus on management over action plays a big part in the game's overall makeup, too; you'll be juggling friendships, love life, work, recreational time, relationships, and possible stardom, all alongside your gym time and fighting antics. Punch Club is set to hit the Switch for $14.99
Have you played this on 3DS? Are you intrigued by a deep simulator management-style boxing adventure? Let us know your thoughts down below.