Miitomo has been updated to version 1.2.0, and while it comes with the usual "bug fixes" and "speed increases", the most welcome addition is the ability to add friends using email or text messaging - handy for those who don't use social media accounts.
Another key change is the opportunity to edit Miifotos before posting them as comments, which means you can add text or alter elements to make the image more suitable for what you're trying to say.
Here's the full list of changes in 1.2.0:
- Added feature for inviting friends via email, SMS etc.
- Friend requests and blocking can now be carried out from comment and heart lists.
- When posting Miifotos in the comment list, existing Miifotos can now be edited and posted.
- An "Answer" option has been added to All Answers.
- Implemented other bug fixes and speed increases.
Let us know how you're getting on with the new update by posting your impressions below.