Project X Zone 2 is shaping up to be a particularly intriguing sequel, with the IP mash-up RPG throwing in a diverse range of characters; that includes some from developer Monolith Soft and Nintendo's IPs.
An updated list that can be added to the roster has now come out from the latest issue of Famitsu - out of these Shenmue's Ryo Hazuki, Capcom Fighting Evolution's Ingrid and Tales of Vesperia's Estelle have already been revealed in the past, but newcomers included infamous Cockney robot of death Metal Face (Xenoblade Chronicles), Street Fighter's M. Byson and another arrival from Fire Emblem: Awakening.
- Ingrid (Street Fighter Zero 3↑, an arcade re-release of Street Fighter Alpha 3)
- Ryo Hazuki (Shenmue)
- Estelle (Tales of Vesperia)
- M. Bison (Street Fighter)
- Pyron (Dark Stalkers)
- Black Hayato (Star Gladiator)
- Ranmaru (Sakura Wars V)
- T-elos (Xenosaga)
- Metal Face (Xenoblade)
Characters Appearing in Event Scenes:
- Ada Wong (Resident Evil 6)
- Miles Edgeworth (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)
- Garigliano (Resonance of Fate)
- Tarosuke (Yokai Dochuki)
- Tiki (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
It's another pleasing list, and we're particularly looking forward to the cameo from the dashing Miles Edgeworth.
Are you excited about this one's arrival in the West early next year?