Nintendo has announced that it is bringing its range of Wii U and 3DS titles to shopping centres all over the United States. From November 24th to December 21st, 16 different venues will benefit from hands-on play time with some of the company's most popular titles, including the forthcoming Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. There will also be the chance for shoppers to see Nintendo's new amiibo range.
The supplement this Christmas push, Nintendo of America has also released an online Holiday Gift Guide.
The full list of venues is as follows:
- Oak Park Mall in Overland Park, Kansas
- Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, Arizona
- Queens Center in Elmhurst, New York
- Tysons Corner Center in McLean, Virginia
- Washington Square in Portland, Oregon
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Memorial City Mall at Memorial City in Houston
- The Florida Mall in Orlando, Florida
- Grapevine Mills in Grapevine, Texas
- King of Prussia in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- South Shore Plaza in Braintree, Massachusetts
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumberg, Illinois
- Westfield North County in Escondido, California
- Westfield Southcenter in Seattle
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Westfield Culver City in Culver City, California
Will you be making your way to any of these shopping locations to sample what Nintendo has on offer? Let us know by posting a comment.