Our normal Monday routine of summarising Super Smash Bros. screens was put back to allow for some tasty reviews, but we never forget. It just so happens that hype levels for the titles are high once again, with news of a Super Smash Bros. Invitational at E3 boosting our excitement ahead of the LA extravaganza.
We have some attractive screens to look at from last week's Director's Room Miiverse community posts, including a particularly awesome Mega Man Final Smash screen; we have two 3DS and three Wii U screens, overall.
You can see last week's Miiverse community screens below, and you can click on the date heading to visit the posts in question and give them a Yeah.
A fun selection this week. Let us know which are your favourites in the poll and comments below.
What's your favourite Smash Bros. screen this week? (263 votes)
- Link summons his inner Luke Skywalker14%
- The Villager looks on as Mario dodges death6%
- Charizard bites off more than it can chew21%
- Yoshi tries to prove the egg is mightier than the gun17%
- Mega Man is joined by his buddies37%
- Um, I can't decide2%
- To be honest, I don't like any of them3%
Please login to vote in this poll.