Super Smash Bros. made another Nintendo Direct appearance last week, with 2014 again emphasized as the release window, to remind us that the iconic series isn't far away from a Wii U and 3DS return.
We're a little later than normal with the summary this time, but Masahiro Sakurai continues to use the Super Smash Bros. Director's Room to coax fans along. Last week included a humorous return of the Home-Run bat, while that aforementioned Nintendo Direct appearance was used to reveal Little Mac as a new challenger, a character making his first appearance in the series.
So, as always, last week's screens are below for you to enjoy; you can click on the date heading to visit the Miiverse posts in question and give them a Yeah.
Quite a variety on show this week, so let us know what you think in the poll and comments below.
What's your favourite Smash Bros. screen this week? (344 votes)
- A cute Nintendog chills in front of the TV9%
- Lucario is a show-off as MARTH (not Chrom) attacks9%
- DK looks stunned as Toon Link hits a Home-Run24%
- Peach can sing a rainbow, and make one too11%
- Little Mac's power punch brings the heat42%
- Um, I can't decide4%
- To be honest, I don't like any of them2%
Please login to vote in this poll.