The Switch's slate is always packed with upcoming games, from the small indie successes to the gigantic AAA blockbusters, but the backbone of Nintendo's console will always be Nintendo's own games.
So, what's in the works at Nintendo HQ in the next few months? Here's our ongoing list of upcoming first-party games that have been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch, with release dates if we know them. Be sure to check back for new announcements as we get them!
- Bayonetta (Switch) - 2022 (UK/EU)
- Fire Emblem Engage (Switch) - January 20th
- Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe (Switch) - February 24th
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (Switch) - May 12th
- Pikmin 4 (Switch) - 2023
- Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp (Switch) - TBA
- Metroid Prime 4 (Switch) - TBA
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Expansion Pass (Switch eShop) - TBA
And there you have it — every first-party game coming to the Nintendo Switch. What do you think? Is it a packed calendar, or a disappointing offering? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below.