Bursting with goodness
Most people may not know it, but this little game has a bit of history behind it. Around Christmas of 2006, Nintendo of Europe launched a website with a Christmas-themed platform game that could only be played for a limited amount of time. It was quite well liked, so a few months later, developer tons of bits created another...
About The Game
Five chicks on your side, five chicks on the other. BOOM!
Beat the opposing chick team, but there is a twist! In chick chick BOOM you throw pianos, pink elephants and Sumo chicks or summon slimy giant jellyfish and real UFOs.
Draw lines in the arena to defend against your opponent's attacks - the skill lies in your use of ink, creativity and timing! Extra help is provided by a corncob and a piñata. Yes really!
Play on your own or with friends - as a team or against each other! To keep things interesting there are various game modes and different arenas, each with their own special attack.
- Single and Multiplayer: 1-4 (in a team or against each other)
- Offensive Moves: more than 20 entertaining attacks
- 3 Arenas: City, Ship and Haunted Wood
- 15 Teams: 5 available immediately and 10 others to unlock
- 3 Game Modes: Duel Mode, Time Mode, Pro Mode
- Records: Your best scores will be saved… for you to beat