- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
Wii U eShop
- 5th Jun 2014 (USA), $1.99
Wii U eShop
Take a walk
Made using the Nintendo Web Framework, 4 Corner Games' I've Got to Run! works more as a proof of concept than a full-fledged experience. This little game is functional and cute, but the bare bones presentation and gameplay won't sustain anyone's attention for more than a few minutes, and most will wonder why this game isn't on 3DS or...
About The Game
I've Got to Run! challenges players to compete for the highest score they can in this exhilarating randomly generating autorunning platformer.
Roy the Marshmallow Boy needs to run, so guide him through three different gameplay modes and settings, before posting your high scores to Miiverse to compare with your friends and other players!
Key features of the game include:
- Three modes of gameplay – Endless Classic, Endless Double and Endless Special. Endless Double gives the player a double jump, and in Endless Special they have the option to collect or avoid objects that will speed the game up, as well as objects that will slow it down. All three have separately registered high scores.
- Smooth gameplay – the entire game runs in HD at a solid 60 frames per second on both the Wii U system and the Wii U GamePad controller.
- "One more try" gameplay – upon players falling and failing, the game takes only an impressive 1/20th of a second for the game to restart automatically, meaning that no perceivable pauses in the gameplay occur.
- A value price – releasing at just $1.99 USD/$2.19 CAD, the game is the perfect price for players to purchase on a whim and begin competing in.