- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
Wii U eShop
- 21st May 2015, $1.99
- 23rd Jul 2015, £1.89
Review Blocky Bot (Wii U eShop)
Simplicity at its best
There's something to be said about the power of simplicity. Some of the best experiences to be had in gaming are compelling not because of their depth or complexity, but because of how they offer a distilled example of an excellent gameplay concept. Nintendo has seemingly adapted this approach in many of its current generation...
About The Game
Super 3D Platform Mini Arcade Action!
Jump your way through a wacky world of Robots, Wizards, Ninjas and the first ever playable box of robotic French Fries! Blocky Bot is a brand new super action mini platformer for Wii U, from the same team that brought you Paper Monsters Recut. Test your platforming skills and reflexes by collecting Bits and Bytes to unlock new characters and themes and push yourself for the best score and blocky bragging rights!
- Endless 3D platformer gameplay combined with awesome robot style.
- Tons of original characters to unlock and play, and a few surprise appearances!
- Awesome original soundtrack, filled epic with new blocky jams.
- Super sweet themes to unlock and explore!
- Endless hours of replay and high score fun.
- Tight responsive controls.
- Wii U™ GamePad support, including Off-TV Play!
- Fun for gamers of any age.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...