- Also Known As
- Biohazard: The Umbrella Chronicles (Japan)
- Number of Players
- Action, Adventure, Puzzle
- Release Date
- 13th Nov 2007 (USA)
- 30th Nov 2007 (UK/EU)
- 15th Nov 2007 (JPN)
Wii U eShop
- 10th Nov 2016 (USA), $19.99
- Resident Evil
- Weapons, Zombies, Guns, Horror, Shooter, Wii Zapper
Umbrella have since been defeated, but how exactly did it all happen?
Resident Evil, one of the biggest gaming series around today, has already landed on Wii with a port of the ever-popular Resident Evil 4. Capcom no doubt saw the innovative Wiimote and impressive sales figures as a new opportunity to expand the series even more. The Umbrella...
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles Guides
You sort the S.T.A.R.S. from the lickers
Astonishingly, the Resident Evil franchise is now twenty-five years old. Ah, it seems like only yesterday we were soiling ourselves in the basement! Seem to remember playing some Resident Evil, too... Ahem. With the original Biohazard now old enough to rent a car, we thought it was the perfect time to...
About The Game
Resident Evil®: The Umbrella chronicles is a brand new game in the Resident Evil® franchise, with familiar locales from the entire series. This action/shooter hybrid reveals the back story behind the fall of the Umbrella Corporation by exploring locations from Resident Evil 0, 1, 2 and 3 as well as new never-before-seen locations, such as Umbrella's stronghold. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles combines first-person, light-gun style combat with interactive pathways, multiple weapons and new enemies to create an entirely new Resident Evil experience that could only be delivered on the Wii.
- Using the Wii Remote™ as a gun, players can experience breathtaking combat against a horde of zombies and various creatures in dynamic first-person perspective.
- 480p and 16:9 Widescreen support
- Certain weapons can destroy environments and items. Shoot objects and watch them splinter, explode and disintegrate.
- Interactive paths – choose various routes and pathways through the game, allowing for multiple levels of replayability
- Multiple weapons, including pistols, submachine guns, rocket launchers, the trusty knife, grenades and many more.
- Classic locations from previous Resident Evil games in full 3D, including the mansion from the original and RE 0, and elements of Raccoon City from RE2 and 3.
- Umbrella's stronghold, a new location, holds many secrets to events throughout the RE series
- Returning characters from many RE games, including Billy Coen, Rebecca Chambers, Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine and Carlos Oliveira.