Family Feud's been on the air since 1976, and it's especially unique from other trivia shows as it challenges contestants not to give the correct answer but what they believe others would guess is the correct answer, ranking the choices by how many out of a surveyed group picked them. Both this and its longevity make it uniquely...
The Emmy-award winning Family Feud first aired in the U.S. over 30 years ago and is one of the most iconic game shows in broadcast history. It continues to be one of the top-rated game shows on the air today. The scoreboard, “Survey Says!” and “Fast Money Round” have become part of pop culture and are recognisable elements in the video game that is a fun-for-the-family experience.
Family Feud Decades challenges players with thousands of authentic survey questions from four different eras (70s, 80s, 90s and 2000s) to fuel the competitive fun. The game features the true-to-TV show sets from all four decade
- 2500+ survey questions for high replay value.
- 2 game modes: Single Player and Party Mode.
- Three difficulty levels to ensure fun for all!
- Customise your avatar, including body, face, hair and more.
- Personalize your look with hippie, disco, punk, grunge or other distinctive wardrobe items.
- User-friendly gameplay via helper tools to keep fun flowing without interruption. Includes spell checker, synonyms comparison and word shortcuts.
- Unlock bonus items to reward progress in the game.