The way we were
Originally released for PC back in 2016, The Way’s Kickstarter success was fuelled by an affection for iconic puzzle-platformers Another World and Flashback. Those Delphine Software games appeared on multiple platforms in the early '90s and drew attention with cinematic narratives and a distinctive art style. Following an...
About The Game
The Way Remastered tells a story about a member of a space explorer’s team who lost his beloved and cannot accept her death. During one of his expeditions, he discovers ancient writings that testify the existence of a method for obtaining eternal life. Hoping to get his beloved back, he decides to return to the alien planet. However, the planet hides many secrets and dangers that he must face.
A story-based puzzle-platformer with stunning graphics and a soundtrack made by Panu Talus.
- Immerse yourself in the amazingly detailed world of 200 screens filled with alien flora and fauna
- Feel the rush of adrenaline as you experience challenging gameplay in this retro-style adventure
- Uncover the mysteries surrounding the planet and learn the story through beautiful visuals and an atmospheric soundtrack
- Gain new abilities to help you get around the planet and solve mind-bending puzzles.
Main additions to the remastered version:
- Graphical improvements
- HD rumble
- Music player
- Game and level design changes based on players’ feedback