Sorry, no Void Gore review yet.
Sorry, no Void Gore screenshots yet.
Azur Lane! Thomas Was Alone! Cathedral!
The latest Nintendo Download update for Europe has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch Retail eShop - New Releases: Azur Lane: Crosswave (£44.99 /...
From the creators of Project Starship comes a new and nightmarish arcade shoot’em up experience. Void Gore casts you as an ace pilot descending through the levels of hell and getting rich in the process. Earn coins as you take down supernatural horrors in pulse-pounding vertical scrolling style, then spend them on upgrades to keep yourself alive and prove your skills against online leaderboards!
Survive waves of enemies to reach the next layer of malice and despair, collect power-ups, face increasingly challenging foes and add to your score multiplier as you chain multiple kills. Survive as long as possible and prove your skills as the ultimate pilot. It’s all just a simulation, after all… or is it?
• Survive the unpredictable and endless depths of hell!
• Adapt to each challenge as levels are randomized.
• Enjoy a classically gritty pixel art style with parallax scrolling.
• Chain kills to increase your multiplier and shoot for higher scores!
• Earn coins to spend on critical ship upgrades.
• Prove your skills against online leaderboards!