- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Adventure, Board Game, RPG, Simulation
- Release Date
- 24th Mar 2022
- 30th Mar 2022, $28.99
- Official Site
Sorry, no review of Vampire: The Masquerade New York Bundle yet.
About The Game
Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York and Shadows of New York are a unique, atmospheric, single-player narrative games, set in the rich universe of Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition.
While Coteries are a general introduction to the world depicted in the 5th Edition of the hit tabletop role-playing game, the second game Shadows of New York presents a more personal and unique tale.
VtM Coteries of New York:
- Choose one of three characters and play as a Ventrue, Toreador or Brujah
- Each playable character offers a selection of powers (Disciplines), different ethical approaches to certain issues, and unique dialogue lines
- Character-oriented quests allow you to meet four unique NPCs: a Tremere sorcerer, a Nosferatu detective, a Gangrel of conflicted loyalties and a Malkavian multifoliate online personality with their own agendas. Win their hearts and minds and up to two of them will assist you in the finale
- Depending on your choice of the Clan you will be able to see the events from a distinct perspective. One playthrough is not enough to see all the game has to offer!
VtM Shadows of New York:
- Tackling themes of personal and political horror
- See the familiar metropolis through entirely different eyes. Expect new characters, new locations and a fresh original soundtrack
- Play as a member of the Lasombra clan. Master the shadows and communicate with the inhabitants of the Other Side
- Shape your mind, shape your fate. The choices you make will alter the way you think, and your thinking will alter the paths you take
- Explore the streets of the Big Apple. Catch glimpses of various fascinating vignettes and forge connections with the eccentric inhabitants of the city. One playthrough won’t be enough to see it all.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...