Ninja (side) scroll
Are you looking for a fight, mate? Are you looking for a fight? Sounds like the threatening enquiry of a ne'er-do-well, but it’s the height of decorum compared to the typical inhabitant of a scrolling beat 'em up. Tunche is no different, as its assorted jungle pests don’t stop to ask how you feel about being licked, whomped,...
Every confirmed Switch game from the July Developer Showcase
Following the unfortunate cancellation of E3 this year, Summer 2020 has been jam-packed with online digital events showcasing video games to look forward to over the coming months. Most recently, we've had the second Day of the Devs presentation of the year and we've collected together all...
About The Game
About: Tunche is a charming, hand-drawn beat'em up brawler game with roguelike elements, co-op and a pinch of shaman witchcraft. Master the five characters, their skill-sets and ultimate abilities, defeat epic bosses and unravel the secrets of the mysterious Amazonian jungle! The game is centered around high-risk, high-reward combat, and features a stylish grade system. Choose a hero that suits your playstyle the most and begin your journey through 4 different worlds, each filled with unique enemies.
- Choose from 5 unique characters, each with their own fighting style and skills to unlock.
- Use a vast arsenal of fighting moves and magical arts to defeat your enemies.
- Go on an adventure through the beautiful hand-drawn world.
- Play solo or co-op with your friends.
- Face bosses and show them what you've got!
- 4 procedurally generated worlds. Something new is bound to happen every time!
Dig into the world of Peruvian legends and folklore.