Time to rock n’ roll!
The puzzle genre can be very hit-and-miss, particularly on dedicated gaming consoles where players tend to expect a higher level of polish and quality than most mobile games are able to achieve. Tumblestone, on the surface, looks like your typical ‘match-three’ kind of puzzler and might struggle to stand out from the...
More than 100 levels to work through
If you prefer your puzzle experiences to be mixed with some platforming action, the momentum and physics-based puzzle platformer Deleveled might be worth keeping an eye on. The game launches on the Switch eShop this Autumn for $9.99 and is from The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild – previously responsible for The...
Here are our picks, but what are yours?
Another weekend is upon us, and that means making time - be it five precious minutes or a whole 48 hours - of quality 'you' time on your Nintendo platform of choice. This week we've got plenty of love for Nintendo Switch with some slices of retro goodness, some newly released indies and the usual devotion to...
Stardew Valley! Axiom Verge! Oxenfree! Mario & Luigi! Layton! Much more
Another week, another impressive European Nintendo download line-up to separate us all from our cash. The Switch eShop has a broad range of strong arrivals, while the 3DS has three retail releases vying for attention. The Wii U doesn't miss out, either, and there's also a lot of...
Stardew Valley! Axiom Verge! Mario & Luigi! Layton! Tumblestone! Much more!
It's Nintendo Download Update time, ladies and gentleman, and it's another cracker. This week brings an impressive range of new releases on Switch, both at retail and as download-only titles. The 3DS also weighs in, with two notable retail releases on the veteran handheld;...
Tumblestone completely reinvents the matching genre
Tumblestone is the first original action-puzzle game of the past fifteen years. Race your friends in multiplayer or challenge yourself in story mode. Solve progressively more difficult and creative puzzles, help a sausage make friends, and find out what happened to the Tumblecrown.
- Competitive multiplayer: Tumblestone's intense puzzle-solving action will turn playing "just a few more rounds" with friends into a late-night Tumblestone marathon.
- Story mode: The 40+ hour story campaign will test your puzzle-solving prowess. Featuring 10+ gameplay modifiers, challenge puzzles, and boss battles.
- Arcade modes: Kick back and relax with the casual Marathon mode, scratch an intellectual itch with the Infinipuzzle mode, or get your blood pumping with the fast-paced Heartbeat mode.
- Quests: Hundreds of unique quests to complete.
- Bots: Have an open slot? Play against the computer. But can anyone withstand the punishing Nightmare bot?
- Personalization: Choose from a dozen unique characters and environments.