Fly me to the moon
Ever found yourself wishing that games like The Legend of Zelda featured a boatload of badass guns in addition to its staple Master Sword? Well, no, neither have we, if we're being honest. But there's clearly a market for such a game, as eastasiasoft's Trigger Witch proves. Part adventure RPG, part twin-stick shooter, this...
About The Game
Magic and firearms make a deadly combo in this blood-splattered take on classic top-down adventure!
Recalling the visual style and intuitive gameplay of 16-bit action-adventure classics, Trigger Witch puts an ultra-violent spin on cute and colorful pixel art. With a compelling and original narrative, puzzling environments to explore, a dynamic soundtrack, twin-stick shooter mechanics and a vast array of enemies to blast into smithereens, this is a tale that will grip you from start to bloody finish.
From the creators of Reverie, Trigger Witch is a stylized 2D twin-stick action game set in an odd open world where magic is outdated and firearms are the new way of life. Players assume the role of Colette, a prospective graduate from the Stock, an academy for Witchcraft and Triggery. After a mysterious man invades her realm, events are set in motion that turn Colette’s life upside-down, casting her as the sole heroine with enough firepower to restore peace.
• Explore an open world in classic action-adventure style!
• Wield and upgrade new firearms as you progress.
• Meet strange and endearing characters through engaging dialogue.
• Blast monsters back to their rightful plane of existence in bloody fashion!
• Solve environmental puzzles and overcome obstacles in clever ways.
• Play solo or multiplayer at any time, with drop-in local co-op.