Sorry, no Thief Town review yet.
Sorry, no Thief Town screenshots yet.
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, Knights and Bikes and more!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch eShop: Thronebreaker: The Witcher...
Up to 4 players control identical avatars (the “Thieves”) in a single-screen arena (the “Town”), also filled with other identical NPCs. Players must identify which NPCs are secretly other players and stab them for points, before being discovered and stabbed themselves!
- Competitive 2-4 player battles – Blend in with thieves while you search for and stab your opponents
- Multiple modes and items – Guns, smoke bombs, drunks, sheriffs, sandstorms, and killer tumbleweeds
- Thief Town – The classic backstabbing adventure. Players disguise themselves and stab their buddies in the midst of sandstorms and killer tumbleweeds.
- Spy Town – Players are given items to trick and trap enemy thieves. Smoke bombs, motion detectors, and teleportation devices... Be careful, they’re one-use only!
- Drunk Town – One randomly selected player (the "Sheriff") must identify and shoot the other knifeless drunks before running out of bullets.