Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Right first time—it was a bird
Super Kiwi 64 feels like it’s up to something. There's a tricksy energy about it that’s impossible to ignore. Players of Siactro’s earlier games might be expecting that, but this isn’t just more of the same. Super Kiwi 64 is weird in its own special way, presenting a fresh guided...
About The Game
Super Kiwi 64 is a 3D-Platformer and Collect-a-Thon, in a low poly late 90s console look.
- Low poly late 90s retro looks.
- Kiwi can jump, glide, corkscrew-attack and stick to walls in order to jump up almost every wall.
- The levels can be played in any order, and to reach the ending, it is not necessary to collect everything.
- Eight compact open levels filled with tons of secrets.
- Features a bird with a long beak!