The Call of Cthulhu has been heard loud and clear
The work of H.P. Lovecraft had a significant impact on culture in both the literary and broader world, leading to the creation of the cosmic horror genre which focuses on a certain kind of fear related to unknowable, dark deities. Sundered: Eldritch Edition aims to capture the heart of what made...
About The Game
Confront hordes of terrifying enemies in an ever-changing world inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft. Sundered is a challenging and unique take on a classic genre from the creators of Jotun, now with local co-op!
You play Eshe, a wanderer in a ruined world, trapped in ever-changing caverns filled with hordes of terrifying enemies. Harness the power of corrupted relics to defeat gigantic bosses, at the cost of your humanity. Resist or embrace.
Sundered: Eldritch Edition includes the Magnate of the Gong update, adding local co-op multiplayer support for up to 4 players, along with new areas and a chaotic battle against the new Magnate of the Gong boss!
- Beautiful hand-drawn art and animation
- Chaotic encounters against hordes of enemies
- Epic boss fights
- Optional local co-op for up to 4 players
- Hundreds of upgrades and multiple character builds
- A mix of hand-crafted & procedural levels
- Multiple endings and over 15 hours of gameplay