Sorry, no review of Sucker for Love: First Date yet.
About The Game
Obsessed with occult rituals, you have finally obtained the last thing you need to summon the eldritch horror that has been haunting your dreams; a strange, bright-pink Necronomicon. You perform the only ritual that doesn’t appear to be insane ramblings, and inadvertently summon Ln’eta, a cute cthulhu-like girl. She agrees to a kiss, on the condition that you perform a few rituals from the book for her first. Looking back at the Necronomicon… all of the other pages suddenly make sense?
● Three chapters of laughs, screams, and tears, all in one thick package!
● Every decision you make will significantly affect gameplay and determine which ending you arrive at!
● Immersive re-imagining of the visual novel genre loaded with gameplay!
● "Three" "fully-voiced" "dateable" "girls"
● A stylish artistic/musical direction reminiscent of old-school anime and dating sims!
● No horror elements or danger whatsoever