Shoot for the stars
It is the year 2087, and hostile forces are causing chaos all over the galaxy, but that’s where the Galaxy Warriors come in, a mech-piloting team of five with a variety of weapons at their disposal. The plan? “I would suggest flying to the right and blowing up everything” comments one character. Stardust Galaxy Warriors:...
Here are our picks, but what are yours?
Yet another week has just flown by and we now find ourselves in the bitterly cold month of December (unless you're one of the lucky ones enjoying the warmth of summer in Australia). As it's the weekend, Team Nintendo Life has got together once again to talk about which games we'll be enjoying over the next few...
Monster Boy, Superbrothers and ABZU!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and a comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Nintendo Switch retail: Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom (FDG...
Abzu! Professional Farmer! RollerCoaster Tycoon!
The latest Nintendo Download update for Europe has arrived (not quite on time), and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and a comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch Retail - New Releases: 3D...
Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax launches today on Nintendo Switch, bringing yet another round of shoot 'em up action to the console. To celebrate, Aksys Games has launched a brand new trailer (seen above). Developed by Dreamloop Games, Stardust Galaxy Warriors is a fast-paced, side-scrolling shooter with four-player local...
SGW: Stellar Climax is an engaging 1-4 player couch co-op action shooter game, combining SHMUP and Brawler-like gameplay with light RPG elements. Choose from different game modes, gameplay settings, mechs, weapons and upgrades to customize your experience freely. Soar through space, defeat evil and save the future... from itself!
- Local co-op for up to 4 players
- 5 wicked player characters, with their distinct special abilities and superweapons
- Up to 49 unique weapon combinations in addition to different upgrades and powerups help you on the way
- An extensive and customizable list of game settings play the way you want
- A light touch of RPG-mechanics, just for fun
- A 10-level campaign with a tongue-in-cheek story to tie it together
- Start the game over with all your toys after beating the campaign in the New Game Plus -mode
- Endless Gauntlet-mode that gets progressively harder as you play