Modernising a niche genre
If you’ve ever played an entry from PopCap’s ZUMA series, or the late '90s Puzz Loop game by Mitchell Corporation, Sparkle 2 by 10tons falls under the same banner. For the uninformed, Sparkle 2 is a bit of a blast from the past, providing marble madness in the form of a puzzle match game. The fact this entry is a...
About The Game
Sparkle 2 is a superbly-polished marble shooter action puzzle game with beautiful graphics, mighty power-ups and an amazing soundtrack. Match the orbs before they fall into the abyss and find your way through mysterious lands of startling beauty!
A long time ago, five enchanted keys were created. The keys were scattered around mysterious lands and still remain undiscovered. Many have come to find them, and so far all have failed. Will you find the keys and unlock the secrets, or will you join the endless ranks of souls forever trapped within these lands?
- Superbly polished action puzzle gaming
- State of the art special effects
- Four game modes: Story, Survival, Challenge, and Cataclysm
- More than 90 levels throughout the story
- Supercharge your Orb Slinger with 16 powerful Enchantments
- Immersive mystery storyline with voiceovers
- Cinematic soundtrack by the award-winning composer Jonathan Geer